My Story & My Beginning
GLTN, DSGN & GOYA prjx
My name is Angus Galton. I am 23 years of age. This website was started after a few near death experiences in 2018 due to bad health and reckless behaviour. It was my catalyst for change.
Since then, I have iterated the site to feature both my design and my life coaching practises.
6 months after nearly losing my life, I was able to achieve a multitude of things I had never dreamt of doing.
- Jumped out of a plane. Solo skydive.
- Ran my first half marathon (13 miles).
- Ran my first full marathon (26 miles).
- Ran my first ultramarathon (45 miles).
- Raised over £1,500 for two charities. (Cardiac Risk in the Young & Greenpeace).
- Started a brand.
- Started rock climbing/bouldering.
- Increased my happiness and wellbeing 10 fold.
Although the events that happened to me are minor compared to some, I know my mental integrity would be severely damaged if not for a strong mind. So I am here to show others how to strengthen theirs.
If the clue isn’t in the name, then here is what I want you to take away from here. Make a plan to improve your life every day from today. Stop at nothing to sculpt the best version of yourself possible. Then go further. Let nothing put you down and take great awareness in yourself. Self-leadership is key. If you can't do it solo, I am more than happy to help.
Get in Touch!
GET OFF YOUR ASS.